IS THIS THE CLASS I NEED? CLICK HERE FOR A DESCRIPTION OF THIS CLASS!
AHA HAS DISCONTINUED ALL BLS RENEWAL COURSES, ALL STUDENTS TAKE THE SAME CLASS (NEW/RENEW) THIS CLASS AND THE BLS PROVIDER CLASS ARE THE SAME CLASS, DOES NOT MATTER WHICH OF THESE TWO YOU SIGN UP FOR. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOUR CARD HAS EXPIRED FOR EITHER CLASS.
This class already includes a student manual, which you will receive at the beggining of class the day of your class.
Space is limited and The availablity changes through out the day, and the date you see available now, might not be available the next time you return.. CEU's are available for $10 more, you may add this option on next screen. CEUs available to (LVNs), (MAs), (PTs), (PTAs), (CNAs), (HHAs), EMTs, Paramedics, Pharmacists, Dentists (DDS or DMD), (RDAs), and (RDHs).(Call for details) WE ONLY PROVIDE CEU'S TO THE LICENSEES MENTIONED ABOVE, AT THIS TIME. WE DO NOT OFFER CEU'S for RN's AT THIS TIME.
The 2015 guidlines have arrived! If you have any questions, please feel free to call us (559) 372-6814.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital setting.
THIS CLASS HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR THE FOLLOWING INVIVIDUALS, BUT PLEASE REMEBER WE DO NOT GUARANTEE NOR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF THIS CLASS DOES NOT MEET YOUR SCHOOL/EMPLOYER REQUIREMENTS.
EMT, RN, PT, PTA,LVN,CMA,CNA, RDH, OT, OTA,ETC., STUDENTS OR FOR COS, WEST HILLS, COLINGA AND PORTERVILLE ETC., ALSO THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS HAVE TAKEN THIS CLASS AS WELL;
PHARMACISTS, DENTIST, PHYSSICIANS ASSIASTANTS OR ANYONE HOLDING SOME TYPE OF MEDICAL OR HEALTH CARE LICHENCE.
WE RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE TAKEN AN AHA COURSE IN THE PAST, THE BEST REFRENCE OF WHICH CLASS TO TAKE IS BY LOOKING AT YOUR OLD CARD TO COMPARE IT TO THE CLASSES YOU SEE HERE.
- Friday, October 20, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PMVisalia CPR
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PMVisalia CPR
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PMVisalia CPR
- Friday, October 27, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PMVisalia CPR
- Tuesday, October 31, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PMVisalia CPR
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PMVisalia CPR
- Friday, November 3, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PMVisalia CPR
- Thursday, November 9, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PMVisalia CPR
- Friday, November 10, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PMVisalia CPR
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PMVisalia CPR
- Thursday, November 16, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PMVisalia CPR